Stephanie Schildknecht is a South African actress who has been popular for her appearances in Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell, Accident, The Scorpion King: Book of Souls, One Last Look, etc. She had kicked off her acting career in the year 2010 when she had appeared as a secretary in the television series named Gier. Since then, she has already appeared in almost 13 different shows that include movies as well as television series.
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$950 thousand|
|Education||Arts Educational School|
Her latest show was Bhai’s Cafe where she had played the role of young Mary in the year 2019. But, since then, we have not heard anything from her which is probably because she has been preparing for some big project. Although you cannot find Stephanie Schildknecht’s bio on Wikipedia, we have mentioned some amazing facts about her which you will find below.
10 Facts on Stephanie Schildknecht:
- Stephanie Schildknecht’s current age is exactly 36 years, as mentioned in Online Casting.
- Moving on to her education, she had completed her BA degree in Acting from Arts Educational School.
- Apart from that, she also holds other degrees including a diploma in Performance Art and a business degree in Marketing Management and Industrial Psychology.
- From her IMDb page, we have found out that Stephanie Schildknecht stands at a height of approximately 5 feet and 5 inches.
- From Net Worth Post, we have found out that her estimated net worth is approximately $950 thousand.
- Since we have no idea about Stephanie Schildknecht’s married life, we have not written anything about her husband here.
- Currently, she resides in Cape Town, South Africa but has also previously resided in London, UK.
- Sadly, you won’t be able to find Stephanie Schildknecht on Instagram but we might expect her to make an account on this popular site very soon.
- However, we can surely find her on Facebook where she has managed to gain nearly 451 followers in total.
- Moreover, her ethnicities are Swazi and German.