Amaryllis is the former covert CIA operative, writer, television host, coder, entrepreneur, and peace activist. She got popular from the Untitled CIA project, Freak Power: The Battle of Aspen of 2020.
She is also known for being the wife of actor, Robert F. Kennedy III. She is well known for her work as a writer, and as a former CIA operative. Know more about her from the details below.
|Birthday||September 1, 1980|
|Profession||Actress, writer, former CIA operative|
|Husband||Robert F. Kennedy III|
Some Interesting Facts About Amaryllis Fox
- Amaryllis Fox, born in the year 1980, is 39 years of age as of 2020. And her birthday is on the 1st day of September.
- Fox was born and raised in New York City, New York, United States. She holds the American nationality. Her ethnic background is not available.
- She was born to her mother Lalage Damerell who is an English actress. And her father is an American economist. But her father’s name is not available.
- Amaryllis had her career from a very young age. Because of her talent and remarkable ability to predict the terrorist activity, she served as the spy for the CIA until 2010.
- In 2016, she gave an interview about her working on the CIA as an undercover agent. Her video went viral and it has more than 100 million views.
- Amaryllis is married to her husband Robert F. Kennedy III. She was also married previously but the details of her ex-husband are not available.
- She has two daughters. Her first daughter is Zoe Victoria with her ex-husband and her second daughter Bobby Kennedy with Robert.
- There is no information available about her height, weight and other body measurements.
- Amaryllis has not shared any information about her net worth and earnings details.
- You can know more about her life from her Ig @amaryllisfox. She often shares pictures of her husband and daughters.