Working in a male-dominated industry, Anna Haugh is an Irish-British professional Chef who has already established her name across some of the top restaurants all over the UK and France.
Moreover, Anna Haugh also established herself in the world’s most renowned restaurants including London’s Pied a Terre and Paris’ Hotel Lotti. Matter of fact, she has helped to launch Gordon Ramsay’s London House restaurant where she acted as its first head chef.
Quick Facts: Is Anna Haugh Married? Everything On Her Partner And Husband
10 Facts About Anna Haugh
- As of now, we’re unable to find Anna Haugh’s exact age as there is no pertinent information regarding her date of birth. Supposedly, she must be in her late 30s or early 40s.
- Currently, Anna Haugh is available on Instagram. She has 12.4k followers. You can see her dishes and insights posted on her Instagram.
- Reportedly, Anna grew up in a family where cooking was loved and appreciated. However, her family details are still out of sight.
- As per her Instagram bio, Anna Haugh is a Head chef and owner of Myrtle Restaurant which is a restaurant in Chelsea serving modern European food along with an Irish influence.
- Brummell Magazine suggests that Myrtle Chef Anna Haugh has recently started bistro delivery and takeaway service of classic Parisian bistro dishes to homes or parks.
- We’re unable to find Chef Anna Haugh’s bio on the Wikipedia page. Nonetheless, some of the information about her bio can be fetched through other Web portals.
- Regarding her educational background, she has earned her graduation in Professional Cookery from Cathal Brugha Street.
- Discussing her actual net worth, there are no admissible records of Anna Haugh’s net worth, thus far. Nonetheless, we’ll update this figure as soon as it’s available.
- Is Anna Haugh married? Well, she is separated from her husband of 13 years previously and acknowledged not having any children. But, we’re unknown if she has again tied her marital knots or not.
- Any information regarding her body height, weight as well as other measurements are still under investigation.