Annika Smethurst is an Australian journalist and investigative reporter. She works as a writer for Herald Sun.
|Birthday||September 16, 1987|
Annika is also known for her 2019 scandal report where she was raided for publishing private emails. However, the charges were named invalid in 2020.
In 2015, she also won the title of Walkley Award for All Media Scoop of the Year. Moreover, she has published a book titled “On Secrets”.
10 Facts on Annika Smethurst
- Annika Smethurst (September 16, 1987) is an Australian journalist. She is the age of 33 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Annika is popular as the writer of Australia’s popular newspapers “Herald Sun” and “Telegraph Sunday”. She joined the team in 2015. Moreover, she also works as an investigative reporter.
- The journalist stands at a decent height and weight. However, her official body measurements are off the web. In addition, she has greenish eyes and brown hair.
- According to her Wikipedia, Annika Smethurst is a native of Victoria, Australia. Hence, her nationality is Australian. Similarly, her ethnicity is white.
- Although Annika writes sensational news about other people, she is secretive of her own married life. She has not mentioned her husband or possible partner.
- Furthermore, information about her parents and other family members are off the web.
- Smethurst’s credibility in reporting comes from education. She graduated from Monash University in 2007. Moreover, her major was Journalism and International studies.
- In 2019, Annika’s house was raided for disclosing private emails of some Australian authorities. However, her charges were dropped in 2020.
- As for now, Smethurst’s net worth is currently under review. Although as a top Australian journalist, Annika must be earning a handsome amount of salary.
- You can follow the reporter on both twitter and Instagram as @annikasmethurst. In fact, she has a verified twitter account with 21.4k followers.