American TV and film actor, Ato Essandoh has taken on several Jewish roles on-screen to this date. But, his role as a Jewish astronaut is getting a lot of work done for the actor, lately. Netflix’s Away. Ato Essandoh is neither British nor Jewish, but his role as an astronaut in Away is getting a lot of hype for the role recently.
|Birthday||July 29, 1972|
|Age||48 years old|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
Away is a drama TV series created by Andrew Hinderaker. The Netflix series features Hilary Swank and Talitha Bateman in the leads. Originally from Schenectady, Ato began his acting career right after his graduation from New Rochelle High School.
He began his acting career in 2001 and has now appeared in several TV shows and movies, altogether.
10 Facts on Ato Essandoh
- Ato Essandoh is a popular American TV and movie actor. Essandoh is best known for his roles as James in Dawn’s Early Light and Jones in Dark Phoneix released in 2019.
- Born on July 29, 1972, Ato Essandoh is 48 years of age now.
- His nationality is American and his ethnicity is black. The detail about his religion is not public. He is not Jewish though.
- In 1990, Ato Essandoh graduated from New Rochelle High School. He earned his chemical engineering degree from Cornell University.
- He learned acting from a local acting studio in New York City.
- Apart from TV and movies, Ato is also an author. He has published Black Thang.
- You can find this Away actor on social media like Instagram. He is active on Instagram as @atoessandoh. And his Insta page has 15.7k followers now.
- As you can see in his Wikipedia bio, the detail of his wife and marriage are not published.
- Aged 48, Ato could be a married man. But the TV cum movie actor is yet to open up about the detail of his personal life.
- His net worth is still under review in 2020.