Ben Romney is the son of ‘Mitt Romney’ who is the senator of the United States of America and won the election that was held on November 3, 2020. Besides belonging to a political background, his father is a well-known businessman too. He was born with a silver spoon on his mouth.
He does not prefer to be in the spotlight but supports his father in politics and follows the steps of his father. He has a good relationship with his family and likes to spend more time with them. Below are 10 facts about Ben Romney that you might not know.
|Parents||Mitt Romney, Ann Romney|
|Siblings||Craig Romney, Josh Romney, Matt Romney, Tagg Romney|
10 Facts About Ben Romney
- Ben Romney is the son of the famous American politician and businessman ‘Mitt Romney’ who is the senator of the United States of America.
- Is Ben Romney Married? Well, we do not have any information regarding his wife’s details and his personal life.
- Ben Romney likes to stay away from the spotlight due to which there is very little information available about him on the Internet.
- Similarly, Ben Romney was born in the year 1978 and his age is 42 years old.
- Furthermore, Ben Romney is a Family Member of the ‘Romney’ family who supports his father in politics.
- Mitt Romney’s Son, Ben Romney’s profile has not been mentioned on the Wikipedia page.
- Moreover, Ben Romney has a decent height with an average weight but the details about his physical attributes are kept off the record.
- While mentioning his family, Ben Romney is the son of ‘Mitt Romney (father)’ and ‘Ann Romney (mother)’. His siblings are Craig Romney, Josh Romney, Matt Romney, and Tagg Romney.
- His net worth details are under wraps and he prefers not to disclose.
- He is not on any social media platform. His grandparents are George W. Romney, Lenore Romney, Edward Roderick Davies and Lois Davies.