Brittany Lauda is a renowned and successful American voice actress and voice director who has been performing in various Japanese anime shows and video games since 2009. Apparently, Her debut performance as a writer was Charger Girl Ju Den Chan. It’s an animated comedy series where she voiced Plug Cryostat. The TV drama has 12 episodes in total.
A talented actress, Brittany has earned a good fortune from her professional career. Besides that, she has also worked as a director in TV series and video games like YIIK and shattered Heaven.
Let’s keep reading this interesting article so that you can gather enough information about her personal life.
|Height||5 feet 1 inch|
10 Facts on Brittany Lauda
- Brittany Lauda was born in 1993. At present, her age is 27 years old.
- A budding actress, Brittany Lauda was born and raised in New York, the United States, so she holds an American nationality.
- Moving on to her net worth, Brittany’s current net worth or salary earnings is yet to surface on the internet.
- According to the public source, Lauda stands at a moderate height of 5 feet 1 inch (1.56 m) tall. However, her weight and body measurements are missing from the record.
- She is actively available on Instagram with a good fan following.
- An incredible voice actress, Brittany’s name holds a Wikipedia section of her own.
- Is Brittany Lauda Married? The answer is yes. Her husband, Matt Shipman is also a voice actor. The duo happily tied the knot in 2018 in the presence of their family and friends.
- According to IMDB, she has dubbing credits in more than 153 animated TV dramas and animated movies.
- Brittany hasn’t shared her parent’s identity with the public. It looks like she doesn’t want to discuss her personal life in the media.
- Lauda is also available on Twitter and Facebook with more than thousands of devotees.