Caitlin Innes Edwards is an amazingly gorgeous actress and model from England. From the starting day of her career, she has been impressing and ruling in the hearts of everyone with her wonderful performances and acting skills.
Until now, Caitlin has gained an average success but seeing her performance, she will definitely become more popular in the coming days. Moreover, her personality, appearance, and well-maintained body have helped her a lot in her career.
She is best known for her work in her filmographies like The Halcyon of 2017 and Strike. Besides these, she has been part of multiple projects which had made her more experienced and skillful.
|Name||Caitlin Innes Edwards|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)|
|Weight||60 Kg (133 lbs)|
|Measurements||36 -26 -36 inches|
|Net Worth||$16 million|
|Education||The Arts University Bournemouth|
|Caitlin Innes Edwards|
— Cait Innes Edwards (@CakeTinInnes) September 10, 2020
10 Facts On Caitlin Innes Edwards
- Caitlin Innes Edwards is a very beautiful actress who is probably in her thirties.
- Since she has not shared her birth date, so it is unknown when Caitlin celebrates her birthday.
- Caitlin was born and raised in England and she holds British nationality.
- According to a source, Caitlin stands at a height of 5 feet and 8 inches tall (1.73 cm). And her body weight is 133 lbs (60 kg).
- Talking more about Caitlin’s body, she is hourglass-shaped. And her body measurements are 36 -26 -36 inches.
- Although Caitlin is a known actress in the entertainment world, her Wikipedia page is not available. However, she has her own official website from which you can know a lot about her.
- Besides being an actor, Caitlin is also a very good writer. She attended The Arts University Bournemouth and graduated in 2010.
- Caitlin also attended the Central School of Speech and Drama where she studied Shakespeare in Performance.
- Caitlin is a very private person. So, she has not disclosed her husband or boyfriend.
- Her Instagram page is not available. But you can find her Twitter @CakeTinInnes.