Carlota Ciganda is not married and does not have a husband as of 2020. She is a star golfer who started her professional career back in 2011 and has won several tours all around the world.
During her decorated career she has managed to win more than $5 million in prize money. She has also become one of the best known female golfers in the world.
|Birthday||1 June 1990|
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
10 Facts About Carlota Ciganda
- Information on Carlota Ciganda’s partner and love life is not available but we know that she is not married and doesn’t have a husband.
- Likewise, she is also reluctant to share information on any potential boyfriends or partners. According to this online poll, many people believe she is gay but the star is yet to confirm the rumors.
- Carlota has also been shy about revealing her future plans for married life.
- It is possible that she is single as of 2020 and is not dating anyone.
- Regarding her family, she has not revealed the information on her family.
- Carlota Ciganda was born on 1 June 1990 and is 30 years old as of October 2020 according to this source.
- She was born in Spain and was raised in Pamplona but later on moved to the USA to attend college. She was a student at Arizona State University and has a degree in Business Administration. She is also fluent in 4 languages including Spanish.
- Her career started back in 2011 bit she had enjoyed a successful amateur career before her professional debut. Since then, she has won 8 major tournaments and is part of the LPGA Tour and LET tour.
- She was also the Ladies European Tour Rookie of the Year in and Ladies European Tour Player of the Year in 2012.
- The golfer also won $1 million as prize money after she won the 2019 AON Risk Reward Challenge.