Cheryl Hunter has gone through some traumatic experiences quite early in her life. But, like a phoenix, she has emerged from the ashes.
When she was a teenager, she had been approached by two men who had promised to make her a model. But, all her dreams were shattered when she realized that they had kidnapped and raped her. She had been quiet about it and only revealed about it much later. Now, she goes on spreading awareness of managing trauma and being resilient.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches approx.|
|Profession||Author and Journalist|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
10 Facts on Cheryl Hunter
- Cheryl Hunter is an American author, journalist, and former model as well. She is a Kidnap Survivor who has made it despite having met with some devastatingly disturbing experience.
- She has not got married yet. Nor has she revealed if she has wedding plans in the days to come.
- She is yet to have a husband. As a matter of fact, she has not been open about her relationship status at present. And, this leads us to assume that she is not dating anyone right now.
- Her bio on Wikipedia is not available. So, these facts here might offer some insightful info on her.
- At the age of 18 years old, when she was traveling to Europe she got drugged by two men who later kidnapped and raped her repeatedly.
- Her net worth as of 2020 has been forecasted to be around $1 million dollars, according to the Net Worth Post.
- She did not succumb to the trauma and fulfilled her dream to be a model. And, now, she is a best-selling author also.
- Her Instagram account with the username, @huntercheryl has 53.1 thousand followers as of now.
- She hosts the docuseries, RISE featuring people who have triumphed against the troubles.
- Her nationality is American and ethnicity is white.