Why was basketball player Danuel House Jr kicked out of Bubble? Danuel House is perhaps best known for his time with the National Basketball Association (NBA). He was an ace college basketball player who started playing basketball seriously since he was in high-school.
|Name||Danuel House Jr|
|Birthday||June 7, 1993|
|Height||6 ft 6 in (198 cm)|
|Education||Houston; Texas A&M|
Since his debut, he has become a decent basketball player and is popular in Texas for his long career. During his career, he has won many awards like the AP honorable mention All-American in 2016.
10 Facts On Danuel House
- Danuel House was born on June 7, 1993, and is 27 years old as of September 2020.
- He was born in Houston, Texas, USA, and is an American as per his nationality.
- Is Danuel House Jr Married? Yes, he is. His wife is a woman called Whitney, who responded to his cheating allegations by commenting “Reap what you sow.” on Instagram.
- There were reports of him cheating with a girlfriend other than his wife and he was kicked out of the NBA bubble due to the same reason.
- His height is 6 feet 6 inches (1.98 m) and he also weighs in at 220 lb (100 kg). He also has black hair and brown eyes.
- The star earned $3.5 million as salary in 2019 alone according to this website.
- Danuel signed a 3-year contract worth more than $11,151,000 according to Spotrac. This contract made him the 247th best-paid player in the NBA. The prior season he was the 489th best-paid NBA player.
- He went to Hightower High School in Missouri City, Texas, and played an impressive season which gathered the attention of some colleges.
- Later, he joined the University of Houston and played for 2 seasons and transferred to Texas A&M University. After graduating, he joined Washington Wizards in 2016.
- The star joined the Houston Rockets in 2018 after waiving him from the roster and re-signing him just days later.