David Alpay is a Canadian actor who has been working in the industry for 18 years. There have been speculations of the actor being gay although he has never come out. He started his career in movies and then played some roles in television series as well.
He has made cameos on hit series like The Vampire Diaries, Castle Rock, and Suits.
|Birthday||October 6, 1980|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth||$1.1 Milliom|
10 Facts about David Alpay
- David was born on October 6, 1980, in Toronto, Ontario Canada. Information about his parents is not available.
- David is a 40-year-old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, white Canadian male. According to Wikipedia, David is part Armenian but whether it is not known which of his parents is Armenian.
- He completed his education in Canada and graduated from the University of Toronto.
- David is a very private guy, people don’t know about his personal life. People speculate he is gay as he has never been seen or reported with a woman by any media outlet.
- As of now, David’s relationship status or his preference is not known in the public eye. However, on his Instagram David has many pictures with women this has resulted in some people believing he is straight.
- David’s Instagram @davidalpay has 12.4k followers, 1 following, and 53 posts. His Twitter @davealpay has 10.3k followers, 121 following, and 2,026 tweets.
- The most known movie role David landed was in the movie Man of the Year where he was involved with Hollywood icons like; Robin Williams, Jeff Goldbloom, and Christopher Walken.
- His most recent movie The Christmas Ring which is a television movie has a 7.6 rating on IMDb.
- David made his debut in 2002 with the movie Ararat which has a rating of 6.2 on IMDb, his TV debut was on the show Wild Card which has a rating of 6.9 on IMDb.
- Acting for so many years has its perks and as a result, David is estimated to have a net worth of $1.1 Million.