There are high speculations that actress Ebonee Noel could be leaving the CBS series FBI after the completion of season 3. So, what happened to actress Ebonee Noel: is she really leaving CBS’ FBI? Ebonee appears as Special Agent Kristen Chazal in the TV series and her character was brutally stabbed at the end of FBI, Season 3.
|Education||New York University’s Tisch School of Arts|
Ebonee began her acting career back in 2013 with a supportive role in a short TV film titled Product of My Environment. Since her debut in 2013, Ebonee Noel has 12 acting credits to her name, including TV shows, movies, and short films.
Find out some lesser-known facts about actress Ebonee Noel.
10 Facts on Ebonee Noel
- Ebonee Noel is a popular TV and movie actress who rose to prominence with her appearance in CBS hit TV series FBI. She began her acting career in 2013.
- Ebonee is best known for her role as Special Agent Kristen Chazal in CBS hit TV series FBI. The CBS’ FBI premiered in 2018.
- Ebonee is an American national. She grew up in different parts of the world.
- According to Cheat Sheet, Ebonee Noel is of Guyanese ancestry. The identity of her father and mother is not public yet.
- Regarding her education and schooling, Ebonee Noel attended New York University’s Tisch School of Arts.
- The detail about her age is not public. She celebrates her birthday on the 25th of May. She could be in her late 20s now.
- Ebonee Noel has a good fan following on social media. You can find her on Instagram as @eboneereigne. His Instagram account has 14.1k followers.
- The detail about her love life and boyfriend is not public yet. Ebonee rarely opens up about her relationship in the public.
- As an actress, Ebonee Noel must have earned colossal net worth. Meanwhile, the exact figure of her net worth and earnings are not public.
- Noel has an attractive height. She could be around 5 feet and 7 inches tall.