Is Genevieve Collins married? Well, that is one of the frequently asked questions about the 33-year-old congressional candidate, Genevieve. She is running for election to the U.S. House. And, she is representing Texas’ 32nd Congressional District.
Fuelled by her primary win on March 3 this year, she has made her first commercial public on Tuesday. Likewise, her campaigns have been going pretty smoothly as she has been able to get many people on her side by addressing some of the pressing issues faced by the people of Texas. These 10 facts down below might help you know more about her candidacy.
|Age||33 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches (1.73 m)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||Highland Park High School and SMU Cox School of Business|
10 Facts on Genevieve Collins
- Genevieve Collins is an American politician. She is the representative of Texas’ 32nd Congressional District for the election to the U.S. House.
- Concerning her husband and her marital life, the congressional candidate has given out no info on this matter. However, given that there are no mentions of her marriage on her website, we assume she is unmarried.
- Her Wiki bio does not exist which is why we have got all the details you will need in this article.
- She has shared her first commercial which might strengthen her political campaign if it hits home for people in Texas.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is under review.
- She is a member of the Republican Political Party. And, she is in the ballot for the general election in November’s first week.
- Regarding her heritage, she is a 7th generation Texas native.
- Speaking of her background, as a business student at SMU’s Cox School of Business, she was able to make a mark as a businesswoman. In the year 2018, she was honored as one of the local 20 Under 40 for her work.
- Her religion is likely to be Christianity.
- She seems really close to her family members and often posts photos with them on her Instagram.