Hazen Audel is a biologist, guide, artist, TV presenter as well as social media influencer who got worldwide recognition after appearing in the National Geographic Channel show, Survive the Tribe. After the success the show got from the public, National Geographic channel made another series, Primal Survivor which shows him staying and working as well getting to know the culture of the indigenous people in the farthest corners of the world.
|Birthday||25 January 1974|
|Profession||TV actor, Biologist, Presenter|
|Net Worth||$ 2 million|
Talking about his personal life, Hazen is possibly single and not married to any woman as there is no evidence of him revealing that he is married or being in a relationship with someone. Moving on, with his works as a TV presenter and success coming from his successful TV career, his net worth is at $2 million.
10 Facts on Hazen Audel
- As per his Wikipedia, Hazen Audel was born on 25 January 1974 in Spokane, Washington DC, USA.
- His zodiac sign is Aquarius. His family and ancestry are from the Salish and Kootenai Native American tribes.
- He is also from a Greek background and has founded a non-profit online classroom platform known as The Wild Classroom.
- Hazen has not officially revealed the name of his parents but as per his Instagram account, he has three sisters in his family.
- The 46-year-old Hazen Audel is a highly adventurous and brave person. He began his television career in 2014.
- Hazen is fond of wilderness and has been exploring the vastness of it for more than 15 years.
- Due to his outgoing nature and willingness to travel to the difficult region of the world, he has got a robust physique.
- He also has his very own website which you could access and know what he is all about.
- Hazen Audel has a decent height and owns a pair of brown eyes and black hair.
- He has amassed thousands of followers on his Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.