Walker Buehler is reportedly dating McKenzie Marcinek, she is a former assistant manager for the Bluetique in Lexington. She has dated the star Buehler for a while and many claims she will be his future wife.
Walker Buehler is a player for the Los Angeles Dodgers, he is a pitcher and earned more than 10 strikeouts in the win against Tampa Bay Rays. He is responsible for one of the best pitching performances in recent World Series games.
|Birthday||July 28, 1994|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (188 cm)|
|Parents||Tony Buehler and Karen Buehler|
10 Facts About Walker Buehler
- Walker Buehler’s partner as of October 2020 is McKenzie Marcinek. She has dated the star for a while and the pair have made their relationship official on Instagram also.
- As a matter of fact, they share photos of them together on Instagram all the time.
- They were also together at the celebrations after the Los Angeles Dodgers won the World Series.
- The pair seem pretty serious and many outlets claim that she will become his future wife. The pair have hinted at an engagement. In fact, Marcinek has also written ‘Future Mrs. Buehler’ on her Instagram bio.
- Buehler was born on July 28, 1994, and is 26 years old as of October 2020. He was born in Lexington, Kentucky, USA, to parents Tony Buehler and Karen Buehler.
- He is an American by nationality.
- There is no information if the pair have any children together, there were rumors about him having a son but they were never confirmed.
- Walker has an Instagram account with more than 271k followers and he has incorporated his nickname based on the popular film ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’ into the handle.
- He is a popular athlete and his popularity has shot through the roof after his stellar performances at the World Series.
- Walker has played for the LA Dodgers for more than 3 years, in fact, he made his MLB debut in September 2017 for the Los Angeles Dodgers.