Jason Miller (married to Kelly Miller) is the scandalous but everpresent communication strategist in the White House, originally hired by POTUS Trump during his inauguration. Jason Miller had to quit from his position due to his scandalous extramarital sexual affair with AJ Delgado.
His affair with the columnist later produced a child that Delgado is raising on her own. Both Delgado and Miller were prominent members of the Trump campaign in 2016 and integral in winning him the election. Trump’s political advisor also has a background in communications.
|Profession||Senior Adviser to the re-election campaign|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Education||George Washington University|
3/ No mention of Tony Bobulinski interview or Biden Inc. on @TODAYshow, but they did find time to do an entire package on voter intimidation.
And talk about rigged: they promoted FUTURE Biden events rather than criticize him for being off trail less than a week before E-Day!
— Jason Miller (@JasonMillerinDC) October 28, 2020
10 Facts About Jason Miller
- Jason Miller is a married man and has 2 daughters with his wife Kelly Miller. The two have been married for years but in that period, Miller has admitted to having multiple affairs.
- As a matter of fact, the most infamous of his affairs was with the above mentioned AJ Delgado. Both of them worked as campaign members and spokespeople to Donald Trump’s 2016 Presidential campaign.
- At the time, they were good friends and even started a romantic affair, around 9 months after Trump got elected, Jason and AJ’s child was born.
- Their extramarital affair was made public and this caused Jason to step back from a White House position he was given.
- Similarly, AJ Delgado was also removed from her position and has been largely neglected by the Trump administration after the scandal.
- Miller lives with his wife and daughters in Washington and AJ is raising the child born out of their extramarital affair alone. Aj currently lives in Miami.
- Jason’s net worth has been estimated in the range of $100,000 to $1 million as of October 2020.
- Similarly, he also earns a hefty salary as the senior advisor to Donald Trump’s re-election campaign.
- He was born in Seattle, Washington, and is an American by nationality.
- In a similar fashion, he is Caucasian by ethnicity. He and his family are also Americans living in Washington.