New Zealander professional car racer won his career first Bathurst 1000 in October 2020. Shane who began his professional career in 2004, won the coveted racing title for the first time in 2020. After all, 2020 is good for some.
|Name||Shane Van Gisbergen|
|Birthday||9 May 1989|
|Age||31 years old|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Shane van Gisbergen|
Shane Van is among the most successful professional car racers from New Zealand having won New Zealand Formula Ford Championship, Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup.
Find out whether Shane Van Gisbergen is a married man or not. Does he have children?
10 Facts on Shane Van Gisbergen
- Shane Van Gisbergen is a professional racer who competes in the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship. He began his professional career in 2004, as an amateur racer.
- You can find Shane Van on soical media Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. He is active on Instagram as @svg97.
- You can find him on Twitter as @shanevg97. His Twitter page has 25.6k followers.
- Born on 9 May 1989, Shane Van Gisbergen is 31 years of age now.
- The detail about his family life, his parents are not public. His Wikipedia page has nothing about his family life.
- Also, it is not clear if Shane Van is a married man or is dating his girlfriend. His social media accounts have got nothing on his love life and dating.
- This professional New Zealander racer has a great height. He stands 6 feet and 1 inch tall. His weight detail is missing.
- From 1998 to 2004, Shane Van competed in Motocross. In 2004, he won the Rookie of the Year Award from the New Zealand Formula First group.
- His career-worst finish came at the 2007 V8 Supercar Championship Series where he finished 43rd.
- The detail about his net worth and career earnings are not public yet.