James Carville (married to Mary Matalin since 1993 ) is a well-known figure in American politics, he is one of the best-known political strategists in the world. During his long career in politics, he has made strategies for politicians in various public offices.
Carville also served in the military and was a marine for 2 years. He has used his political and military experience as a consultant on various network channels. He used to work for CNN but has since changed his affiliation to Fox News.
|Birthday||October 25, 1944|
|Profession||Political Consultant; former Marine; Author; Political Campaigner|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Children||daughters Matalin Mary “Matty” Carville and Emerson Normand “Emma” Carville|
|Education||Louisiana State University|
With #ElectionDay 10 days away and over 41 million ballots already cast, will this be a groundbreaking year for Democrats? @SarahKSilverman joins @AlHuntDC & I on “Politics War Room” to discuss her thoughts on the Biden campaign. https://t.co/is4x4RB6SI pic.twitter.com/ELwoZOCh8h
— James Carville (@JamesCarville) October 24, 2020
10 Facts About James Carville
- James Carville is married to Mary Matalin. His wife is also a political consultant who has also been involved in the campaign of George H. W. Bush.
- She has also served as the counselor to his son President George W. Bush and his vice president.
- Mary and James have two daughters Matalin Mary “Matty” Carville and Emerson Normand “Emma” Carville. His family and children live in New Orleans.
- Carville was born on October 25, 1944, and his age is 76 years old as of October 2020.
- James Carville is in good health and has been advocating for Joe Biden in the media, in fact, he just called out the far-right media for criticizing Biden’s virtual campaign.
- Carville’s political affiliation is with the Democratic party and his wife is a former Republican turned Libertarian.
- James has a net worth of $10 million as of October 2020 according to CelebrityNetWorth. He earned this from his career as a political consultant and media personality.
- In fact, Carville has been called a walking media conglomerate. In addition to this, he is also a famous public speaker.
- He also charged around $20,500 for a public speaking appearance in 2004.
- The consultant has also released many books and collaborated with various established authors.