Lifeisasoph is an unknown Twitter account. She claimed to be the aunt of Jacob Blake’s ex-girlfriend.
|Age||35-40 years old|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
Jacob is a black man currently admitted to the hospital. He was shot by a policeman in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
However, Lifeisasoph was a real person with a fake account. Furthermore, the account is suspended now.
— Anna Yanta (@AnnaYanta) August 31, 2020
10 Facts on Lifeisasoph
- Lifeisasoph is an infamous Twitter account that posted many derogatory Tweets about Jacob Blake. Lifeisasoph’s age is discussed to be around 35-40 years old. However, her official birth date is not available.
- Recently, Lifeisasoph was identified as the aunt of Jacob Blake’s ex-girlfriend. However, her real name not been disclosed due to privacy concerns and police cases.
- Jacob Blake is a black man who was shot by police on August 23, 2020. The incident occurred in Kenosha, Wisconsin, which sparked major protests around the area.
- Lifeisasoph was considered a Fake account at first. She alleged Jacob of rape and assault. In fact, it was confirmed that the account was actually real.
- Lifeisasoph claimed that she was a black woman. Furthermore, she also spoke against the ongoing “Black Lives Matter” protest in America.
- However, the person behind the account is rumored to be a man now. In fact, people found out that Lifeisasoph has several posted Twitter lies and conspiracy theories before the Jacob case.
- Due to all of her misleading Tweets, Lifeisasoph’s Twitter account was recently suspended. Likewise, she has been active on the platform since 2015.
- Lifeisasoph’s height is discussed to be around 5 feet 8 inches. However, her physical appearance is still a mystery to most people.
- Lifeisasoph also mentioned she works in Washington D.C, America. Similarly, she identified her ethnicity as Western African. However, she never mentioned her family.
- Lifeisasoph was also the person to start the #JusticeForRi movement. Likewise, she claimed Ri was Jacob’s girlfriend. But, everything turned about to be a well made-up lie.