Jason Nixon is a famous and renowned Canadian politician and a member of the United Conservative political party from 2017 to the present. Currently, he is a member of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta for Rimbey-Rockey Mountain House Sundre. In 2015, he ran for the election and became a representative of the Wildrose Party.
Talking about his early life, Jason had worked in Alberta’s oil and gas industry. Similarly, his wife, Tiffany Nixon, works for a pipeline company. In the 2019 general election, Nixon became a minister of the environment and parks in Alberta. Overall, he is a prominent and active politician.
Let’s delve into his personal life and explore more information. Scroll down your cursor.
Quick Facts: Jason Nixon
|Birthday||May 26, 1980|
10 Facts On Jason Nixon
- Is Jason Nixon Married? Yes! Jason Nixon is married to his wife Tiffany Nixon in Canada. Unfortunately, he hasn’t shared much information about his married life now.
- Jason Nixon was born on the 26th of May in 1980. As of 2021, his age is 40 years old.
- Just like other politicians, Jason Nixon’s net worth is yet to disclose on the internet. We’re keeping tabs on his income.
- Jason Nixon’s educational degrees and university name are under the table. He definitely is a graduate politician.
- According to Wikipedia, Jason has fired a woman for her sexual harassment complaint in 2007.
- As per the source, Jason is the father of three children. On the other hand, he has a brother named Jeremy Nixon.
- By his looks, Jason has a decent height and a moderate weight. He has a healthy body with a good looking personality.
- He hails from Alberta, Canada. Hence, his nationality is Canadian.
- Moving on to his parent’s details, Jason is a reserved kind of person. Actually, he has kept his family members away from the media.
- In the end, Jason is active on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook with a good number of devotees.