Joanna Philbin is a 47 years old American author who has written some very famous and good-rated book series in the past. The author was born on March 19, 1973, in Los Angeles, USA. Joanna Philbin’s parents are Regis Philbin and Joy Philbin who are famous and rich people in the United States.
|Parents||Regis and Joy Philbin|
|Education||BA from Brown University and MFA from University of Notre Dame|
Joanna Philbin was raised in New York City by her parents as they moved there for the work and she spent her childhood in the city. Joanna Philbin enrolled in Brown University where she earned a BA degree and then graduated with an MFA degree from the University of Notre Dame.
Looks like my weekend’s covered! pic.twitter.com/Oa3CuAWvAP
— Joanna Philbin (@joannaphilbin) August 2, 2014
10 Facts on Joanna Philbin
- Joanna Philbin was born on March 19, 1973, in Los Angeles, USA and now she has turned 47 years old.
- Joy Philbin and Regis Philbin raised their daughter Joanna Philbin in the New York City along with their other daughter, J.J. Philbin.
- Joanna Philbin has kept her personal life secret as we cannot confirm her marital status but has a son and a daughter.
- The author has one sibling J.J. Philbin and two half-siblings namely, Daniel Philbin and Amy Philbin from her father’s first marriage.
- Joanna Philbin’s father was a television host and her mother is also a tv personality, so she had to fill up huge shoes in the family to be successful.
- The author’s net worth cannot be disclosed but she must have a huge fortune as her books and movies are loved by audiences.
- Joanna Philbin has written The Daughters book series which was published from 2010 to the latest book in 2020.
- The author has also directed movies, like Frozen love and Shelf Singles in 2019 which are good movies according to the critics.
- The director has a twitter account with 904 followers and she has tweeted 916 tweets so far.
- Joanna Philbin has lost her father on July 26, 2020, at the age of 88 years so she is going through a sad time today.