POTUS Donald Trump’s Special Assistant and White House Deputy Press Secretary Judd Deere is one of the top staff members of the White House. He is also one of the few openly gay members of the Trump administration.
He has been working as one of the closest personnel working with Donald Trump. In addition to this, he has also worked with the Republican party and is also a former field director of the Grand Old Party.
In the wake of the Coronavirus outbreak in the White House, he became a spokesperson for the staffers.
|Birthday||November 28, 1987|
|Profession||White House Spokesperson|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
— Judd Deere (@JuddPDeere45) October 28, 2020
10 Facts About Judd Deere
- Judd Deere is an openly gay staffer of President Trump’s administration and his special assistant. In addition to this, he is also the Deputy Press Secretary.
- Deere does not have a wife and has not revealed any information about his partner in the media.
- His Wiki page is being updated and is completed but you can read all about him in this article.
- Deere has not revealed if he is related to John Deere.
- The spokesperson has a salary of $135,000 per year.
- According to this site, he earns this salary from his position as both the deputy press secretary and the spokesperson of POTUS Donald Trump.
- His exact net worth has not been revealed but some sources estimate that he is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- Judd also uses a Twitter account with more than 33.3k followers. He regularly defends Trump and VP Mike Pence on the platform.
- As a matter of fact, he has also defended both the President and the VP on their stance on LGBTQ+ policies.
- The spokesperson also uses an Instagram account with more than 2600 followers. He is also active on the platform and has posted more than 1200 times.