Julio Cesar Chavez Jr is professionally known as a boxer who is from Mexico. He is also a WBC middleweight title winner from 2011 to 2012. He is the son of a legendary boxing player, Julio César Chávez. Many people assume that he got his skills and his never giving up spirit form his father.
|Name||Julio Cesar Chavez Jr|
|Birthday||February 16, 1986|
|Parents||Julio Cesar Chavez|
|Siblings||Nicole Chavez and Omar Chavez.|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
His older brother’s name is Omar Chavez. Though he is an athlete he is also active on Tikto where he posts videos. He started his career at the age of 17 years old. From a very young age, he uses to be in the ring filed as his father use to take him and his brother.
He has his biography on Wikipedia but there is not much about his personal life. Out of a total of 577 matches, he has won 51 matches. He is also given nicknames like “The Son of the Legend” and “The Legend Continues”.
10 Facts About Julio Cesar Chavez Jr:
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr was born on February 16, 1986, and he is currently 34 years old.
- He is approximately 1.85 m tall and talking about his weight, he is around 74 kilograms.
- He is a Mexican who was born in Culiacan, Mexico. There is speculation saying he is gay but it doesn’t seem so.
- Professionally, he is well-known as a professional boxer who was the title winner of WBC middleweight back in the year 2011.
- He is also well-known as the son of the former professional boxer named Julio Cesar Chavez. He is not the only son of his parents as he has two siblings named Nicole Chavez and Omar Chavez.
- The estimated net worth of Julio $4 million.
- He has been married to Frida Chavez and the couple shares a daughter named Julia Chavez.
- He probably completed most of his studies in Mexico.
- Julio is active on popular social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
- He has more than 87.2 thousand followers on TikTok, more than 621 thousand followers on Instagram, and also more than 6100 followers on Twitter.