Susanna Kleeman is the ex-wife of Louis Theroux. She was married to Louis Theroux who is a famous filmmaker, a director and is an actor as well. They were married in 1998, they lived together for around four years. The couple spilled in the year 2002. She got famous because of her ex-husband.
Susanna Kleeman and Louis both have never opened up anything about why they split up. After some days of splitting with each other, they publicly announced that they are no longer together with each other. She didn’t open up clearly about her relationship with her ex-husband. They used to be together during those four years.
Working on my site: https://t.co/yIHip0tCWa pic.twitter.com/qojmIubKWg
— Susanna Kleeman (@SusannaKleeman) September 21, 2020
10 Facts on Susanna Kleeman :
- Susanna Kleeman was married to Louis Theroux in 1998 and they got split after four years in 2002.
- She looks young and she has got short hair but her age is unknown among us till now.
- Susanna Kleeman has not married anyone after she and her husband got separated, but her husband is married to Nancy and has three children with her.
- Some people also wonder if Louis Theroux’s ex-wife Susanna is Jewish or not. We are not sure whether Susanna Kleeman is Jewish or not as she has not unveiled anything regarding this topic.
- Louis Theroux mentioned in one of his interviews that they got married just because Susanna Kleeman was facing financial problems and they never took their relationship seriously.
- Moving on to her family life, she has no children with her ex-husband.
- She has not unfolded any information about her parents and other family members.
- Susanna Kleeman is on the headline these days because of her husband, she earned lots of popularity because of her popular husband. They used to look cute together.
- She has not unveiled her height and other body measurements. She looks fit and fine by her appearance.
- Besides Twitter, she is not active on any social sites like Instagram, Facebook and other sites.