Lovell Adams-Gray might have already enticed you with the acting performances that he has delivered so far. His journey as an actor all began when he and his friend teamed up to start a drama club. Hence, with that, he involved himself in school plays and actually enjoyed it.
As of now, he has given many amazing movies and TV shows to watch for which we are thankful. However, when it comes to his favorite, or let’s say the work of his that he is proud of, happens to be Coroner. So, to see what he is talking about, you might want to give that a look. Before that, here are some facts on the actor, Lovell Adams-Gray.
|Age||28 years old|
|Profession||Actor, Writer and Producer|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Wife||Kiana Madeira (Girlfriend)|
|Education||North Albion Collegiate Institute and Humber College Acting for Film and Television|
10 Facts on Lovell Adams-Gray
- Lovell Adams-Gray (born on 3 February 1992) is a Candian actor, writer, and producer. His age is 28 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Is he gay? Well, to tell you the truth, he is not.
- He does not have a Wikipedia bio. Nonetheless, there is a short bio on IMDb as well as on the page of Famous Birthdays. Likewise, this article might have all the info you would want to know about him.
- His girlfriend is Kiana Madeira. Similarly, she is a Canadian actress as well.
- There has been limited information found on his parents. Lovell’s father is from Jamaica and his mother is of Guyanese and Maltese heritage.
- His height is not publicly disclosed.
- Lovell Adams-Gray celebrates his birthday every year on the third of February.
- Moving on to Lovell’s family members, other than his parents, he has a brother.
- For education, he had been to North Albion Collegiate Institute. In addition, for acting, he trained at Humber College Acting for Film and Television.
- Lovell’s estimated net worth as of 2020 is not reviewed.