The rumors reading American investor Marc Mezvinsky related to another American investor George Soros is doing rounds on the web. And the rumor here is Marc is George Soros’ nephew. And netizens can’t help but wonder if these two are really related to one another or not.
|Birthday||December 15, 1977|
|Age||42 years old|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Parents||Edward Mezvinsky & Marjorie Margolies|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
Find out if Marc and George Soros are really related to each other or not. Also, find out the detail of Marc’s net worth here.
10 Facts on Marc Mezvinsky
- Marc Mezvinsky is an American investor and internet personality who is employed as the Managing Director (MD) at TPG Captial
- Born in Pennsylvania, Marc has previously worked as the Vice-Chairman for Soical Capital, a California based capital firm.
- This Philadelphia-born American national who began his career working as a foreign exchange strategist at Goldman Sachs is now a millionaire. He has a net worth of $15 million, as of 2020.
- The detail of Marc’s annual earnings and salary is not public yet.
- Currently 42 years of age, Marc is a father of three children. He shares his kids with his wife, Chelsea Clinton.
- You might know his wife Chelsea as the daughter of the 42nd President of the United States, Bill Clinton, and Hillary Clinton, the 67th US Secretary of State.
- Chelsea and her now-husband, Marc began dating in 2005. But, they have known each other since they were teenagers. They got engaged in 2009.
- The Mezvinksy family has three children. Marc and Chelsea have a daughter and two sons together.
- There are rumors that Marc is related to the American billionaire investor, George Soros who is worth $8.3 billion now. It is said Marc is George’s nephew.
- The rumors were fuelled by American actor Scott Baio who in 2016 shared that Marc and George are secretly related through his Facebook. But, he did not prove his point with any solid backup.