Memo 600 is a famous rapper who is known for his rapping skills. The recent news of Memo 600 death has been fake news. Although, King Von was shot on November 6 at night in a public place which video has leaked on youtube.
King Von and Memo 600 had worked together in many albums and they had a relationship like brothers. Here are 10 facts about Memo 600 that you should know.
|Birthday||May 17, 1990|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
10 Facts About Memo 600
- Is Memo 600 Dead? No, Memo 600 is not dead but the member of his Black Disciples gang ‘King Von’ is dead as he was shot at night in a public place.
- Memo 600 is a famous rapper who is known for his songs like ‘Exposing Me’, ‘Anti Industry’, and ‘Killa’.
- Furthermore, Memo 600 real name is not known till now.
- King Von shooting a video by the unknown group has been viral on the Internet on November 6 night.
- Moreover, Memo 600 has a net worth of $1million to $5million as per the sources mentioned on the internet.
- Memo 600 is originally from Chicago, Illinois, and was born on May 17, 1990. He is currently at the age of 30 years old.
- Similarly, Memo 600 is a famous social media personality. He has 244k followers on Instagram and 26.3k followers on Twitter. Similarly, he has a youtube channel with 1.22k subscribers.
- Rapper Memo 600 height and weight details are unknown but he seems to have a decent height with an average weight.
- We have no information regarding his dating life and his girlfriend. So we do assume that his relationship status is single,
- Similarly, he had an older brother Steven “Lil Steve” McGee who was murdered at the age of 15 years old in the year 2011