Michael Malice is a Ukrainian author, ghostwriter, columnist, and media personality. He spoke against Republican Party for using gay-bashing as an electoral wedge and since then people have been suspecting his sexuality.
He rose to fame when he became the subject of the graphic novel written by Harvey Pekar called ‘Ego & Hubris: The Michael Malice Story’. Here are all the details you need to know about Michael Malice.
Quick Facts: Is Michael Malice Gay? Everything On His Wife, Partner And Family
|Profession||Author, Columnist, Media Personality|
I left Facebook a year ago and now spend my time at https://t.co/LVLh1ogkkI
Creator-based communities allow you to share your views and joy without having to worry about your high school acquaintance replying with calls for your death. pic.twitter.com/4WCh3IcRVX
— Michael Malice (@michaelmalice) February 1, 2021
10 Facts About Michael Malice
- Is Michael Malice gay? The answer is no, Michael Malice is not gay. He uses he/him pronounce and has even written it on his Twitter bio.
- He was born in Ukrainian SSR, the Soviet Union on July 12, 1976. Michael Malice’s current age is 44 years.
- Michael Malice is described as a New York City-based author, media personality, and columnist in his Wikipedia page.
- Talking about his family, Michael Malice has one sister and two nephews. He moved to Brooklyn, New York with his family when he was 2 years old. His father studied computer science at Baruch College and later worked for Goldman Sachs and Merril Lynch.
- There is no information on Michael Malice’s wife, children, or partner.
- Being a successful author, Michael Malice’s net worth is in millions. His net worth significantly grew in 2014 after publishing the book ‘Dear Reader: The Unauthorized Autobiography of Kim Jong-il’.
- He wrote another book in 2019 called “The New Right: A Journey to the Fringe of American Politics”.
- He is a political commentator on TV shows such as ‘Red Eye’ and ‘Kennedy’. Malice also writes the column “Town Called Malice” for The Observer. He has also made an online site called ‘The Dear Readers‘ which allows the readers to get the exclusive content of Malice’s work.
- Malice has also co-authored several books, such as Black Man, White Man (New York Times bestseller), Concierge Confidential (one of the top 5 celebrity books ranked by NPR), and Made in America (the New York Times best selling autobiography of Matt Hughes).
- Malice is an anarchist and he has not voted for any political party since 2014.