A lawyer and Democratic party member, Lujan Grisham is an American politician who is serving as the 32nd governor of New Mexico since January 1, 2019. Her current tenure ends on January 1, 2023.
Apart from being elected as a governor, she also served in the U.S. House representing the first Congressional District of New Mexico from 2013-19. She has also been chaired the Congressional Hispanic Caucus during the 115th United States Congress.
|Name||Michelle Lujan Grisham|
|Birthday||October 24, 1959|
|Parents||Father: Llewellyn “Buddy” Mother: Sonja|
|Education||University of New Mexico, University of New Mexico School of Law|
10 Facts About Michelle Lujan Grisham
- Michelle Lujan Grisham was born as Michelle Lynn Lujan. She was born on October 24, 1959. Therefore, she is 61 years of age as of 2020.
- Born in Los Alamos, New Mexico, and grew up in Santa Fe, Michelle Lujan Grisham belongs to an American nationality.
- Moving towards Michelles’s family, his father’s name is Llewellyn Lujan who practiced dentistry and his mother’s name is Sonja Lujan who was a housemaker. Moreover, she had a sibling sister Kimberly who died of a brain tumor at the age of 21.
- Michelle Lujan graduated earning a Bachelor of Science from the University of New Mexico in 1981. Later, she also received a JD from the University of New Mexico School of Law.
- Michelle Lujan’s bio has already been embraced on Wikipedia’s page. Therefore, we can gather tons of info from her wiki.
- A proud governor of New Mexico, Michelle has been active on Twitter since December 2018. She has 44.6k followers and 165 followings.
- Besides that, she is also available on Instagram with a verified account. She has 18.6k followers and 128 posts under the username @govmlg.
- Currently, there are no relevant figures regarding her actual net worth or earnings as a successful politician. However, we’ll upload this tab as soon as it’s available.
- Michelle Lynn Lujan married her husband Gregory Grisham turning herself to Michelle Lujan Grisham in 1982. But, her husband Grisham died of a brain aneurysm in 2004. They have 2 children together.
- Is Michelle Lujan Grisham in Hawaii? We’re not known if she is in Hawaii or not. But, she announced that Hawaii state has surged to a new record of covid-19 positives tests.