Audrey Pence is the daughter of the 48th Vice President of the United States, Mike Pence, and the second lady of the United States, Karen Pence. She is the youngest daughter of the vice president. Audrey is currently engaged to her college boyfriend, Daniel Tomanelli.
Also, her father, Mike Pence has been re-elected as the Republican candidate for the upcoming presidential elections to be held on November 3rd. Along with the running president, Donald Trump, Pence has also been re-elected to be the vice-presidential candidate of Trump for the upcoming elections. The candidates were finalized in the ongoing convention of Republicans, RNC.
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Parents||Mike Pence, Karen Pence|
|Siblings||Michael, Charlotte Pence|
Here is what we have gathered on Mike Pence’s daughter, Audrey Pence.
10 Facts on Audrey Pence
- Audrey Pence is the youngest daughter of the current Vice president of the United States, Mike Pence, and the second lady, Karen Pence.
- However, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography. But other members of her family do have a well dedicated Wikipedia bio.
- As of now, Audrey is around 25 years old. Her birthday is not known yet.
- Moreover, she is currently engaged. Pence exchanged rings with her college boyfriend, Daniel Tomanelli, whom she had been dating for several years.
- Daniel proposed her in Race Point Beach in Province Town. She accepted at once.
- However, they are still not married yet. They are probably waiting for the elections to happen.
- Furthermore, Audrey belongs to one of the most popular families in the United States as she was born to the Vice President and the second lady.
- Likewise, she has two siblings. Her elder sister is Charlotte, who is a writer. Also, she has an elder brother, Michael Pence.
- Similarly, Audrey is young, tall, and pretty. Her height is about 5 feet and 3 inches.
- Unfortunately, she doesn’t seem to use social media that often. She prefers to be off the spotlight.