Mille Dinesen is a Danish actress. She is known for her role as Cecilie Toft in the Tv series Borgen (2011).
|Birthday||March 17, 1974|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Parents||Peter Tonnisen Frederiksen and Vibeke Sørensen|
|Education||Danish National School of Performing Arts|
Mille’s other notable works include Rita (2012-2020), Swinger (2016), and All For One (2011). Furthermore, she has also starred in many reality Tv series as herself.
10 Facts on Mille Dinesen
- Mille Dinesen (March 17, 1974) is a Danish actress. She is the age of 46 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Mille is well-known as one of the casts of the Tv series Borgen (2011). Furthermore, she portrayed the role of Cecilie Toft in the 6 episodes of the Drama show.
- Following her bio, Mille Dinesen was born and raised in the city of Copenhagen, Denmark. Hence, she is Danish by nationality. In addition, her ethnicity is white.
- The actress is a woman of tall stature and slim body figure. Similarly, she stands at a height of 5 feet and 10 inches tall. Likewise, she has blue eyes and blonde hair.
- Speaking about her family, Mille’s parents are Peter Tonnisen Frederiksen and Vibeke Sørensen. However, information about her siblings is off the web.
- Mille Dinesen is currently married to her husband and long term boyfriend, whose name is not disclosed yet. Moreover, the couple has been blessed with a kinder named Eddie together.
- According to her Wikipedia page, Mille attended the Danish National School of Performing Arts. Similarly, she graduated with an acting degree in 2004.
- Mille has been working in the industry over a decade now. Her IMDb profile mentions that her debut role was the character Nynne in the movie “Nynee” (2005).
- Acting is one of the highest-paying jobs. Therefore, with her successful career, we speculate that Mille must be worth a decent net worth as well.
- You can follow her on both Twitter and Instagram as @milledin. Moreover, she has amassed 162k followers on her IG account.