A Brooklyn-based musician with great fan followings, Nick Hakim has already been ruling the audience’s heart. Moreover, Nick has various albums that shook the American music industry like “Green Twins“, “Will This Make Me Good“, “Where Will We Go I & II” as per his wiki.
Nick’s music occupies a realm between R&B and jam-band-adjacent rock type which certainly is an affinity in vibe. He steadily built his great fan following through his exceptional songs and stage performances.
|Education||Berklee College of Music|
10 Facts About Nick Hakim
- With all those popularity in the American music industry, Nick Hakim has already set his pace on Wikipedia’s page. Although, some of his information is yet to be inserted.
- He is originally from Washington D.C., US. Therefore, he holds an American nationality. He is of mixed ethnicity.
- Nick Hakim is around 27 years of age as of now. Supposedly he was born in the year 1993. His zodiac sign is not known as we’re unknown about his birthday.
- Reflecting on his academics, Nick attended Berklee College of Music where he studied various courses of music after his interest to play the piano at the age of 17.
- Regarding his family, his folks are from different backgrounds. His father is Peruvian and his mother is Chilean. But, their name is yet to be revealed.
- Nick has joined the Instagram platform. As of now, he has more than 43.4k followers and 32 posts under the username @en_hakim.
- Moreover, he also has a Musician Facebook page under the username @nickhakimmusic. He has more than 25k likes and 25.7k followers on his page.
- As seen in his photos, Nick has good height and bulk body weight. However, his height and weight detail are not available.
- Despite being a public concern about his net worth or earnings, our researches came to avail as there is no information. But, we’ll upload once it’s available.
- Is Nick Hakim married? That’s a pretty certain question that you trigger on your mind being his fan. But, we’re quite unsure about that.