Obi Toppin aka Obadiah Richard Toppin is not Jewish and is of Christian faith, he also has a tattoo of a cross. The basketball player is the Power Forward for the New York Knicks.
He was the 8th overall and round-1 pick in the 2020 NBA Draft. He was the national college player of the year. In 2019 and 2020 he picked up 7 awards, including team accolades and individual awards.
|Birthday||March 4, 1998|
|Height||6 feet 8 inches (2.03 m)|
|Weight||220 lbs (100 kg)|
|Parents||Obadiah Toppin and Roni Toppin|
10 Facts About Obi Toppin
- Obadiah Richard Toppin was born to parents Obadiah Toppin and Roni Toppin. He was born on March 4, 1998, and his age is 22 years old as of November 2020.
- The star also has a younger brother named Jacob Toppin who has committed to play for the Kentucky Wildcats. His younger sibling also plays basketball.
- He has a girlfriend but has chosen not to reveal the details of his partner in the media. However, he has made things Instagram official and he posted her picture on his page on June 13, 2020.
- Toppin is of Mixed ethnicity and he has African-American roots.
- He is also a star on Instagram and has more than 125,000 followers on the platform. He has shared his roster details on his Insta bio.
- Obi was picked by the New York Knicks in the 2020 NBA Draft. He was the 8th pick overall in the first round.
- The star had already turned heads with his stats in college and high school. He had a great college career at Dayton.
- In fact, he won the National College Player of the Year in 2020. He also made the All-American team.
- He was also named the Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Year in 2019.
- The star is a Christian and not Jewish as some outlets suggest.