Helen Goh is a chef from Australia. She is popular as the pastry chef. And she is also associated with the popular chef, restaurateur, and writer Yotam Ottolenghi. Although Helen is a well-known chef, there is not much information available about her.
Helen learned her cooking skills from Australia. She is very much appreciated for his skills and art of making pastry. After working with the superstar chef Yotam Ottolenghi, she became more popular and known among the chef community. Below is more information about her.
10 Facts About Helen Goh
- Helen Goh has not shared the details about her birthday and age. However, as a guess, she looks like she is on her forties of fifties.
- She was born and raised in Malaysia. But later her family moved to Australia. So, Helen holds the Australian nationality and she belongs to the Malaysian descent.
- The information about her parents and other family members is not available.
- Helen Goh is married to her husband David Kausman. More details about her husband are not available.
- The couple also has a son together. And it was mentioned in an article that her husband and son enjoy her cooking very much.
- Helen worked at the restaurant named Donovans for 7 years as a head pastry chef. And then she moved to London and worked with Yotam Ottolenghi.
- We don’t have the details about her net worth and earnings. However, being such a known pastry chef and working with a superstar chef, she definitely earns a good sum of money.
- Helen Goh seems to have an average height with a maintained body. Exact details regarding her body statics are not available,
- She doesn’t have her own Wikipedia page.
- Find Helen Goh on her Instagram @helen_goh_bakes. She has about 73.9k followers. You can see her amazing chocolate cake, pastry-making skills, recipe through her Ig posts.