Peter Sawkins is a British baker from Edinburgh, Scotland. He is one of the contestants at The Great British Bake Off 2020. Likewise, he was crowned as the Star Baker in the recent episode.
Peter is popular among judges for his gluten-free recipes. Furthermore, he is a YouTuber and celebrity baker in making.
10 Facts on Peter Sawkins
- Peter Sawkins is a Scottish baker popular for The Great British Bake Off 2020. Likewise, Peter is one of the youngest contestants of the show as he is only the age of 20 years old.
- Due to his love for more traditional feminine hobbies, many people are confused about Sawkins’s sexuality. However, Peter has never identified himself as a Transgender or gay.
- The baker is also popular among girls for his handsome looks. He is an athletic boy, who loves playing badminton. Furthermore, Swakins looks decently tall.
- Furthermore, the reality star seems single right now. In fact, viewers only know him for his amazing baking skills. So, Peter’s girlfriend and romantic partner is still a mystery.
- Talking about his family, Peter’s love for cooking began with his mother. However, very less information is provided about Sawkin’s parents.
- Peters’s Instagram handle is @peter_bakes. Furthermore, his IG followers have increased to 6.5K followers after his appearance in The Great British Bake.
- Sawkins’s fame has also reached to his YouTube channel. Likewise, he mainly uploads videos about cooking tips, recipes, and baking hacks with his 1.6k subscribers.
- Apart from baking, Peter is a fulltime student by the job. As a matter of fact, he is currently pursuing his bachelor’s degree in Account and Finance.
- As for now, Sawkins is living a comfortable life with good Net Worth. However, his fortune is bound to increase sharply along with his growing popularity and fanbase.
- Peter was just 12 years old when he started his baking journey. Moreover, he was recently named as the Star Baker in The Great British Bake Off 2020.