Is Peter Meijer Married? What is Peter Meijer Age, Net Worth, and Political Party? Are you interested to know the answers? Read this article for answers.
Peter Meijer is a politician and business analyst based in America serving as the U.S. Representative since 2021, for Michigan’s 3rd congressional district. Peter also owns his family business Meijer superstore chain.
Peter district which is a member of the Republic Party was once represented by future President Gelard Ford. His family is recognized as one of the wealthiest Michigan family according to Forbes.
Quick Facts: Peter Meijer
|Birthday||January 10, 1988|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Education||New York University|
10 Facts On Peter Meijer
- Peter Meijer was born on January 10, 1988, in Grand Rapids, Michigan, the U.S. As of 2021, Peter Meijer’s age is 33 years old.
- Peter Meijer is happily married to his wife Gabriella Zacarias. After dating for some time the couple tied the knot in 2016.
- The famous politician is active on Twitter under the account @RepMeijer. His account has numerous followers count over 57.4k.
- Peter Meijer is extremely happy with his family including his wife (Gabriella Zacarias) and father (Hank Meijer). Along with this, he is also in close contact with Frederik Meijer (grandfather) Doug Meijer (uncle).
- Considering Peter Meijer’s position in American Politics his net worth is above $6 million. However, his financial assets list excess of $50 million including, the primary source from the Meijer family trust.
- Talking about education background, Peter Meijer graduated from East Grand Rapids High School in 2006, completed his BA from Columbia University, and MBA from New York University.
- Peter Meijer is involved in Political Party Republican.
- In July 2019, Peter announced his candidacy for Michigan’s 3rd congressional district from the Republican primary.
- Besides politics, Peter served in the United States Army Reserved from 2008 to 2016 and was sent to Iraq for intelligence advisor from 2010 to 2011.
- Peter was the founder and ran NGO’s advisory operations in southern Afghanistan from Kandahar City, to help aid workers safely deliver much-needed help to Afghan people.