Is Rafe Spall Related To Timothy Spall? Well, the short answer to that is yes. Rafe Spall is the son of esteemed actor Timothy Spall. Rafe is also an established actor who has had a lot of popular credits in the film and TV industry. In 2020, he is starring in Trying.
While he struggled with obesity as a kid, he made his way into the film industry being typecast in ‘fat’ roles, he has since branched to other roles including award-nominated roles on ‘X+Y’, ‘The Big Short’, etc.
|Birthday||10 March 1983|
|Age||37 years old|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Parents||Timothy Spall; Shane Spall|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Wife||Elize du Toit|
|Education||Haberdashers Aske’s Hatcham College|
10 Facts About Rafe Spall
- Rafe Spall was born on 10 March 1983 in Camberwell, London, England to an Order of the British Empire recipient Timothy Spall and Shane Spall.
- Rafe is 37 years old as of September 2020 according to his IMDb biography.
- He is 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m) tall and has Brown-Black hair. In addition to this, he also has blue eyes.
- He was obese when he was younger and has said that he reached a peak weight of 114 kg (251 lb). He has since lost a lot of weight.
- The actor has worked in show business since 2001 and he has amassed a net worth of $3 million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- Spall is married to actress Elize du Toit, they met at an event in February 2008.
- They tied the knot on 14 August 2010. Together they have 3 children, 1 daughter Lena Spall and son Rex Spall along with another boy whose name has not been revealed.
- After working in theater for a while, he got his on-screen debut in 2001’s Beginner’s Luck. Since then he has worked on almost 70 projects.
- During his 2-decade long career, he has worked with some of the most successful actors and actresses in Hollywood like Anne Hathaway.
- As for TV, he has the leading role in Apple TV’s series Trying.