Rebecca Dalton is a well-known actress who recently appeared in Lifetime‘s Santa’s Squad (2020). She has portrayed the role of Allie in this television movie and people are really giving positive responses regarding her performance there. Also, it is confirmed that she will be playing the role of Ava Downey in the upcoming television movie named Under a Lover’s Moon.
|Birthday||January 10, 1989|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Parents||Mark Dalton and Jane McKinnon Dalton|
|Net Worth||$1.1 million|
|Husband||James Hinchcliffe (m. August 3, 2019)|
|Education||Oakville Trafalgar High School, St. Mildred’s-Lightbourn School|
She made her professional acting debut in the year 2010 after appearing as Sally in the television series named Unnatural History. Since then, this talented actress has already made her appearances in almost 22 different movies as well as television series. Recently, she had also appeared as Amber in the 2020 television series named The Wedding Planners.
10 Facts on Rebecca Dalton:
- Rebecca Dalton was born on January 10, 1989, and thus, her age is currently exactly 31 years old.
- Since she was born and raised in Oakville, Canada, her nationality is considered to be Canadian.
- Moving on to Rebecca Dalton’s height, she is approximately 5 feet and 6 inches tall.
- Coming to her social media accounts, she can be found active on Instagram (28.4 thousand followers), Facebook (private), and Twitter (9.8 thousand followers).
- According to Rebecca Dalton’s bio on her official Wikipedia page, she has forever loved to travel and has traveled across South East Asia visiting Cambodia, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Moreover, she had completed her high school education at Oakville Trafalgar High School and St. Mildred’s-Lightbourn School. Later, she completed her graduation from Ryerson University.
- Talking about her family members, she was born to Mark Dalton and Jane McKinnon Dalton. Also, she has a brother whose name is Evan Dalton.
- Furthermore, the estimated net worth of Rebecca Dalton is approximately $1.1 million.
- Speaking about Rebecca Dalton’s dating life, she has already married her high school prom partner James Hinchcliffe.
- Talking more about the couple, they were engaged in July 2018 and got married on August 3, 2019.