Rod Wave’s death hoax has gone viral on social media and this has become a serious concern to all of his fans and followers. According to HITC, the death hoax of celebrities on Twitter is seen every single day and it seems the same has recently happened with Rod Wave. There are numerous users saying ‘RIP Rod Wave’ and this has actually been a trend already.
|Birthday||August 27, 1999|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer, Songwriter|
|Net Worth||$1.75 million|
|Education||Lakewood High School|
Is he really dead? Rod Wave’s death rumors started two days back on November 21, 2020, but in these two days, not even single news related to his death or injuries has been out. This clearly states that he is 100% alive and is very well too. In fact, just a day back, he posted a picture on Instagram which has definitely cleared all of people’s doubt regarding his death news.
10 Facts on Rod Wave:
- Rod Wave is currently alive and people need to stop spreading his death hoax as this might bring negative impacts on his life.
- As he was born on August 27, 1999, he is just 21 years old currently.
- Since he was born as well as raised in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA, he is an American citizen.
- Talking about his musical career, his genres are mostly hip-hop, trap, and R&B.
- Furthermore, Rod Wave is a well-known rapper, singer, and also a songwriter who has released some popular songs including Letter From Houston, Heart On Ice, Rags2Riches 2, etc.
- Moreover, the most popular albums he has released until now include Pray 4 Love, Ghetto Gospel, Hunger Games 3, PTSD, etc.
- If you wish to listen to Rod’s music, you can find them on YouTube (2.5 million subscribers), Deezer (68.1 thousand fans), and SoundCloud (370 thousand followers).
- Talking about the social media he uses, he can be found active on Twitter (678.7 thousand followers) and Instagram (3.6 million followers).
- Moving on to his education, he had completed his high education at Lakewood High School.
- As per his Wikipedia, we have found out that his mother and father have already been separated.