Samantha Pynn is a gorgeous American TV personality, editor, and interior designer. The lady is quite popular for her designing works on HGTV’s reality TV show Home to Win. She works as a design editor for a popular magazine, Chatelaine. She is also a columnist at National Post.
As a popular interior designer, TV personality, Samantha has often attracted a lot of people at her. Though, she still lives a low key persona life. And we have nothing much about her love life, marriage, husband or kinds to discuss about. That’s too much privacy coming from a media person, don’t you think so?
|Age||in her 30s|
Here are some lesser-known facts about HGTV designer Samantha Pynn you might want to know.
10 Facts About Samantha Pynn
- Samantha Pynn is an American TV personality who is known for her appearance on HGTV’s reality TV show titled Home to Win. She is a full-time interior designer.
- Samantha got her first break on the TV industry following her deep interest and knowledge of interior design.
- She is yet to disclose her age and birthday in the media. Meanwhile, she appears to be in her 30s.
- Pynn does not have a Wikipedia page. She has a mini-bio on Everipedia.
- The TV personality has an attractive height and her body structure is slim. She could be around 5 feet tall approx.
- The identity about her father, mother, and other family members is not known. She was born to a Filipina mother and a Canadian father.
- Samantha has not shared if she is a married woman with a handsome husband and a few kids.
- She holds a major in English. She is a high school graduate.
- The details of her net worth and annual earnings are still under review.
- You can find the pretty lady on social media like Instagram. She is active on Instagram as @samanthapynn. Her Instagram has 46k followers.