Sarah Abo age is currently 33 years as of now. She was born in the year 1987 in Syria. Want to know who is her partner? If so, then move down the paragraphs and find out the answer to the question for yourself.
Abo is a top Syrian-born Australian journalist who is known for her works in the SBS World News which is based in Melbourne, Australia. Some of her prominent works include filing daily news stories for Dateline as well as covering international affairs programs.
Currently, she is serving as a TV reporter for 60 Minutes.
Sarah Abo Partner: Is Sarah From 60 Minutes Married?
Yes, the talented journalist from 60 Minutes is a married woman. She tied the wedding knot with her long-time partner/boyfriend, Cyrus Moran on 15 December 2012, Their marriage location took place at the St Ignatius Catholic Church.
Sarah’s husband Cyrus’ profession is unknown at the moment. Similarly, the duo has not revealed much about their children’s details as of now.
|Husband||Cyrus Moran (m 2012)|
Facts on Sarah Abo
- Sarah Abo’s salary and net worth have not been revealed by her. Although she has been in the journalism field for more than a decade, her earning details remain a mystery.
- Abo was born in a Syrian family. Later her parents shifted their base to Melbourne, Australia when she was a mere child.
- Sarah studied at the Monash University and obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism with honors in the same university.
- Likewise, she was also a 2014 CNN Journalism Fellow, where she spent three weeks at the broadcaster’s HQ in Atlanta.
- Abo was also reported the US Presidential Election for SBS News in 2016. She was also part of host broadcaster SBS’s 2014 Brazil World Cup coverage.
- The talented TV journalist is also active on social media sites. As such, Sarah Abo has an impressive fan following on her Instagram and Twitter accounts.