Melody Cohn is a Brazilian singer and social media influencer. You may have heard her songs like Curti curti curti and Hoje eu to um Nojo.
|Birthday||February 4, 2007|
|Profession||YouTuber, singer and social star|
Many people think that Melody Cohn is the sister of YouTuber Danielle Coh. However, the rumour is not true.
Both YouTubers are infamous for controversial and inappropriate posts.
10 Facts Melody Cohn
- Melody Cohn (birthday February 4) is a singer, social star, and YouTuber. Born in 2007, she is the age of 13 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Following her bio, Melody hails from brazil. Hence, she belongs to Brazillian nationality. However, her ethnicity is yet to be confirmed.
- The young artist stands at a decent height and weight. She still has some more years to grow taller than her current height. Furthermore, she has blonde hair and dark eyes.
- Due to her resemblance to famous YouTuber Danielle Cohn, many people speculate that Melody and Danielle are sisters. However, their last name is a coincidence and they are not real sisters.
- Melody has her own older sister named Bella Angel. Bella can be seen in Cohn’s youtube videos and Instagram posts. Furthermore, she is also an upcoming singer.
- Speaking about her parents, Melody is the daughter of Brazillian artist Thiago Abreu. But, information about her mother is off the web.
- Cohn first rose into popularity after uploading the videos on her Facebook. After that, she went viral on the internet and she started her youtube channel.
- The singer even started her TikTok account @melody.oficial.3. She is very popular on the platform and has gained thousands of views for her videos.
- No official source has disclosed Melody’s net worth yet. However, with her multiple careers and social media presence, she must be earning a handsome fortune at a young age.
- You can follow Cohn on Instagram as @melodyoficial3. In fact, she has a verified account with 8 million followers.