Betsy DeVos is a famous American politician and the United States, Secretary of Education. She is a member of the Michigan Republic Party and in 2016 she was appointed as the secretary. Betsy DeVos and her family as regarded as one of the richest families in the US with an estimated net worth of 5 billion dollars. Betsy DeVos is also a famous businesswoman who is the chairman of Windquest Group.
Betsy DeVos has been in the limelight after Biden’s victory for the presidential candidate beating the current president of the country Donald Trump. Betsy DeVos is one of the most sued secretaries of education and with her appointed back in 2016 a lot of questions were raised against her.
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Net Worth||$5.4 billion|
10 Facts on Betsy DeVos:
- Betsy DeVos was born on January 8, 1958, in Holland, Michigan, United States of America.
- Her age as of 2020 is exactly 62 years old and even at that age, she has been working hard.
- United States Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos is married to Dick DeVos who is a famous American businessman and an author.
- Similarly, talking about her family life Betsy and Dick have 4 children together and their names are Andrea DeVos, Ryan DeVos, Richard DeVos III, Elisabeth DeVos.
- Betsy started her career as a campus politician and later in 1982, she joined Republic Party and further continued her political career.
- Betsy and her husband Dick DeVos’s net worth as of 2020 is more than 5.4 billion dollars including all her investments and assets.
- She has her own Instagram account @betsydevosed where she has more than 13.6k followers.
- She completed her bachelor’s degree from Calvin College back in 1979 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in business economics.
- Her birth name is Elisabeth Dee DeVos and her height is exactly 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
- Is she fired? As new president Joe Biden is elected, Betsy DeVos might get fired from her job in January 2021. But she has not left the job yet.