Allison Kropff is an American news anchor and journalist. She is known for hosting news on 10TampaBay.
|Age||25-30 years old|
|Education||Saint Bonaventure University|
Kropff started her career in 2005. She has been working as in 10TampaBay from 2011.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Allison has been providing news for the audience.
10 Facts on Allison Kropff
- Allison Kropff is an American journalist and TV New Anchor personality. Her age and date of birth are not available yet.
- Allison stands a decent height and has an envious body figure. However, her official body measurements are off the web. Furthermore, she has blonde hair and green eyes.
- Following her bio, Allison Kropff hails from Saint Petersburg, Florida. Hence, she is American by nationality. In addition, her ethnicity is white.
- Although the journalist is well-known in her field, she doesn’t own a Wiki page till date. Similarly, we couldn’t gather information about her parents and other family members.
- Many of her fans want to know about Allison’s relationship status. However, she has maintained a silence on her married life and husband.
- Kropff was interested in news and media from an early age. In fact, she has a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Saint Bonaventure University.
- According to her Linkedin profile, Allison officially made her career debut in May 2005. She got her job as Anchor in WAOY-TV. After that, she went to anchor WCHP-TV.
- On October 11, 2011, she started her job at WTSP-TV as a news anchor. As for now, she works in 10TampaBay as an anchor.
- No official source has confirmed Kropff’s net worth yet. However, with her career as a famous anchor, she must be earning a handsome amount of salary annually.
- You can follow Allison on Instagram as @allisonkropff. Similarly, her twitter handles is @AllisonWTSP. As a matter of fact, she is verified on both platforms.