Jennifer Hsiung is the Canadian personality known for her work as an anchor and reporter for CP24, Canada’s first and only 24-hour local news channel. Initially, she served for CGTN (China Global Television Network).
Jennifer is especially praised for covering the various global and national news events. In fact, she has covered events like the inauguration of Barack Obama and the Summer and Winter Olympic Games.
Very proud of my husband @DShoemaker_COC who spoke today in the House of Commons live feed on behalf of The Canadian Olympic Committee https://t.co/WergUNVzgk
— Jennifer Hsiung (@HsiungJennifer) December 5, 2020
10 Facts On Jennifer Hsiung
- Jennifer Hsiung was born in Toronto, Canada, on 10 September 1982. As of 2020, her age is 38.
- She holds Canadian nationality, and her ethnicity is supposed to be Asian.
- Talking about her education, Hsiung enrolled at Stephen Leacock Collegiate Institute and completed her high schooling as a high school valedictorian with the highest OAC average of 97.3 percent out of 153 graduates.
- Furthermore, she completed her higher education at Ryerson University’s School of Journalism. While at university, she was honored with 12 journalism awards from her faculty of communication and design.
- Jennifer has a story behind her blooming career. She didn’t like math, and her writing wasn’t bad, so she chose the career path into journalism after high school.
- As per her official website, she is a married lady, and her husband is David Shoemaker. David is a Chief Executive Officer and Secretary-General at the Canadian Olympic Committee.
- Also, she is a mother of three kids— sons. But, the identity of children is yet to get disclosed.
- Now, she is attempting her luck in acting too. In the 2020th TV series, The Hardy Boys, she is portraying the role of Jesse Hooper.
- Jennifer’s name is yet to get featured on Wikipedia so that you can find the exclusive details on our website and her website jhsiung.com.
- You can follow Jennifer on her Official Facebook and Twitter accounts. Her Facebook username is @JenExpress, and her Twitter ID is @HsiungJennifer.