Sione Takitaki is a professional footballer from the United States of America. He plays in the National Football League (NFL) for Cleveland Browns, which is a professional American football team situated in Cleveland.
He plays as a linebacker in the football field. Due to his passion for the game, he is one of the most valuable football players in America. He had a rough childhood, despite all the challenges he kept on moving towards the path of success. To know more about Sione Takitaki, go through the following ten facts about him.
|Height||6 Feet 2 inches|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Wife||Alyssa Ann Takitaki|
|Education||Heritage High School|
10 Facts on Sione Takitaki
- Sione Takitaki was born on June 8, 1995, in Fontana, America. He is 25 years old as of 2020.
- Talking about his height, he is 6 feet 1 inch tall that is around 1.85 meters which is the perfect height for a football player. He weighs 235 lbs that is around 106.5 kg.
- There is the Wikipedia biography of Sione, where information about his professional career and personal life is shared.
- Talking about his parents, he was born into a middle-class family. The name of his father is Vaimaua and his mother is Fissipeau.
- Sione is the youngest child of his parents. He has six siblings where 4 of them are his sisters and the remaining two are his brothers.
- He completed his high school at Heritage High School situated at Romoland, California. He completed his college at Brigham Young University (BYU).
- Talking about his football career, he played college football at Brigham Young University. He was recently taken by the Cleveland Browns.
- The exact information about his bet worth is not known, but it is expected to be around $2 million to $3 million dollars.
- He is also known as the husband of Alyssa Ann Takitaki, who played a great role to develop Sione as a football player.
- Sione has30.1 thousand followers on his Instagram account and 14.7 thousand followers on his Twitter account.