A former Georgia House Minority Leader, Seria Entrepreneur, and Tax Attorney, Stacey Abrams, is an American politician who is currently the founder of Fair Fight, Fair Count, and SEAP.
|Birthday||December 9, 1973|
|Parents||Reverend Carolyn and Reverend Robert Abrams|
|Education||University of Texas at Austin|
Additionally, Stacey is from the Democratic Party. She is also known as the first Afro-American woman to deliver a response to the State of the Union Address. Besides that, she has also won many awards which include the John F. Kennedy New Frontier Award, and others and named for many prestigious owners like Legislator of the year, Public Servant of the year, and others.
Georgia, thank you. Together, we have changed the course of our state for the better. But our work is not done.
— Stacey Abrams (@staceyabrams) November 7, 2020
10 Facts about Stacey Abrams
- Stacey Abrams was born as Stacey Yvonne Abrams on December 9, 1973. Therefore, as of now, she is 46 years of age.
- Born in Madison, Wisconsin, US, Stacey belongs to an American nationality. Her ethnicity is black but her religion is unknown.
- A former Georgia House of Representative as Minority leader, Stacey Abrams has already been included in Wikipedia’s bio. Moreover, these listed facts can help you to get familiar with her in brief.
- Talking about her academics, she earned a Bachelor of Arts in interdisciplinary studies from Spelman College. And later, in 1998, she earned a Master of Public Affairs from the University of Texas at Austin.
- She started her professional career working as a tax attorney at the Sutherland Asbill & Brennan law firm as per her Wiki.
- Regarding his family, she is the daughter of her parents Reverend Carolyn and Reverend Robert Abrams. And, she has five siblings named Andrea, Richard, Walter, and Jeanine.
- Currently, Stacey is active on Twitter with a verified Twitter account having 1.3 million followers under the username @staceyabrams.
- About her relationship, she is not married yet, so she doesn’t have a husband. However, she has revealed that she has been heartbroken when she ended her relationship with Chad.
- According to her Twitter bio, she is the founder of Fair Fight, Fair Count, SEAP. And also, she is co-founder of NOW Corp. where she served as the senior vice president.
- Is Stacey Abrams Greek? She may not be greek as she has Afro descent. Her parent’s origin is Mississippi. So, she is not Greek.