Todd Spiewak is an art director. In his design career, Todd has worked with big named clients like The New York Times, American Express, Barnes & Noble, and more. Todd is mostly known for being married to Jim Parson. He recently became the topic of conversation on the internet after Jim parson revealed that the two had Coronavirus and they lost their sense of smell and test.
He is Jim Parson’s husband, Jim is a famous, award-winning American actor. Jim is most popular for his outstanding role in comedy TV series The Big Bang Theory as Seldom cooper which is one of the most iconic characters. Jim has won several awards including two consecutive Emmy Awards for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series.
|Birthday||January 19, 1977|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Profession||Graphics designer, Producer|
10 Facts On Todd Spiewak
- Todd Spiewak was born on January 19, 1977, and grew up in Bostom. As of 2020, He is 43 years old.
- Todd is a relatively tall person, He stands 6 feet 1 inch tall which is 1.85 meters.
- He went to Boston University for his higher education and graduated in 1999 with a degree in Bachelor of Fine Art in graphics design.
- Todd and Jim had been in a relationship for a long time which was first revealed in The New Tork Times article in 2012.
- Their long term relationship turned into marriage in May 2017 when they wed in New York City’s Rainbow Room
- He is a co-founder of Wonderful Productions, LLC. together with Jim Parsons.
- Todd had a passion for acting and was determined to be an actor but he later chooses to use his creativity in Graphics Design instead.
- In recent years Todd has helped produce and direct several titles like First in Human: The Trials of Building 10, Young Sheldon, Last Chance Hospital, The Monarchy is Going to Sh*t .
- Todd and Jim made their first public appearance in 2013’s GLSEN Respect Awards in LA.
- Unlike Jim Todd has a relatively small presence in social media. Jim, however, has a huge following of 7.7 million followers. Jim occasionally shares a picture of them together with his followers