Tuc Watkins is a well-known actor from the United States. He is popular for his work on the One Life to Live where he played the role of David Vickers. And Desperate Housewives is his other best work where he played the character of Bob Hunter.
Tuc is gay. He publically came out as gay in the year 2013. It was through an interview taken by Marie Osmond on Marie. Know more about his personal and professional life from the details below.
|Birthday||September 2, 1966|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches (1.9 m)|
|Parents||Charles Curtis Watkins II|
10 Facts About Tuc Watkins
- Tuc Watkins was born as Charles Curtis Watkins III on the year 1966. He is 53 years old as of 2020 and his birthday is on the 2nd day of September.
- Born and raised in Kansas City, Kansas, U.S, Tuc Watkins holds the American nationality.
- Tuc was born to his father Charles Curtis Watkins II. His father used to work as a salesman. The name of his mother is unknown but we know that she is a photographer.
- He has a sister who is two years younger than him. Her name is Courtney.
- Tuc Watkins went to Indiana University for his higher studies. But the details about his academic qualification is not available.
- Tuc is in relationships with his partner named Andrew Rannells. He is a well known American actor, singer.
- Tuc Watkins has two children, a son, and a daughter. They are twins. He had his children through Melissa who is his surrogate.
- Watkins stands the height of 1.9 m which is about 6 feet and 3 inches. Hod other body measurements are unknown.
- We have no knowledge about his net worth and salary.
- Tuc Watkins is active on Instagram and Twitter. His Ig @tucwatkins
handles 28.6k followers and his twitter handles a total of 10.8k followers. You can know more about his personal life through his Ig.